..... .....Welcome to my blog.....I'm delighted to have you!.....Have a great day and come back often! .....

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

jumping the gun

i used to have a next door neighbor that complained about everything.
right after i built my kennels a police officer showed up at my door one morning asking me if i was licensed for a buiseness and kennel. i informed him that yes i was and asked what this was about. he said that my neighbor had called to complain about barking dogs (my dogs were all de-barked due to her previous complaints so i couldn't figure out why she would be complaining). the officer upon hearing my de-barked dogs told me that i was going beyond what any kennel owner was required to do and was going next door to inform her of that.
i decided to go with the officer and talk to my neighbor.
when i asked my neighbor why she called the police she answered, "because i thought that if you boarded dogs that they would be barking."
wow!
she thought something would happen and freaked out.
what a shame that she had to live her life in fear of something that might happen (and being a responsible dog owner it never did happen so her fears were groundless).
she hadn't even given me a chance!
which brings me to my point.
i keep hearing and receiving emails of all the negative things people are afraid obama will do as president such as banning guns, abortion issues and so forth.
the man hasn't even been sworn into office yet!!!!
maybe we should give him a chance???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well-put . . . thank you for the reminder Jarca! :)
~liahonagirl~